If you are looking to sell your Greensboro property fast for cash, then using we buy houses Greensboro companies such as Quick Fix Real Estate is your best bet.
At Quick Fix Real Estate, we have attempted to answer some of the most frequently asked questions but there are still a few more that sellers often ask before working with us.
Here, you will find a list of 5 more commonly asked questions about working with we buy houses Greensboro companies such as Quick Fix Real Estate:
1. Does the Condition of My House Matter When Selling to Quick Fix Real Estate?
No. We are willing to buy your house right away regardless of its condition. You don’t have to make any repairs, even if there are issues with the foundation.
We aren’t interested in the landscaping, curb appeal or even house staging. We buy houses as-is.
2. Am I Obligated to Accept the Offer Made by Quick Fix Real Estate?
No, there’s absolutely no obligation for you to do so. Quick Fix Real Estate will make you an offer on your property quickly and you can either accept or reject it with no questions asked.
3. Who Is Quick Fix Real Estate
Based out of Roanoke, Quick Fix Real Estate is a real estate solutions company.
We are a family-owned business focused on helping homeowners such as yourself find solutions for your problem whether you are unable to sell your property, you are going through foreclosure, or simply need to sell your house for whatever reason.
4. Where Do You Usually Buy Houses?
At Quick Fix Real Estate, we buy houses in the following areas:
– Greensboro, NC
– Richmond, VA
– Roanoke, VA
– Tampa, FL
– Union County, NC
– Salem, VA
– Raleigh, NC
– Lynchburg, VA
– Huntersville, NC
– Concord, NC
– Christiansburg, VA
– Charlotte, NC
– Blacksburg, VA
5. Who Sells Houses to Quick Fix Real Estate?
All types of people. We basically work with people in a situation where they are looking to sell their houses quickly for cash. Here are some of the people that we regularly work with:
– People that have tried to sell their houses using a real estate agent with no results
– People looking to avoid paying real estate commissions
– People looking to dispose of inherited property
– People that need to sell a property quickly due to divorce, title issues, or job transfers
– People whose houses require too many repairs
Simply put, we work with anyone looking to deal with a reputable and reliable company that puts integrity above profits and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure a quick closing for you with minimum hassle.
Contact Quick Fix Real Estate Today!
If you live in Greensboro, NC or any of the other locations listed above and you would like to sell your house fast for cash, Quick Fix Real Estate is here to help.
All you have to do is fill out the form provided or call us on the number provided and one of our representatives will advise you on what step to take next.